Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 10-month birthday Casey!




Wow, ten months. How fast it has gone. Lately I have been looking at him and thinking that he is not only looking more and more like a little boy rather than a baby but that he is looking back at me with the same expression. I am now more aware then ever that he is listening to me and trying to understand what I am asking him. He LOVES his books and he loves to be chased down the hallway. He also enjoys opening and shutting doors which thrills him for several minutes at a time. He is happy all the time and only whines when he is tired or hungry.

The last couple of times I have taken him to the zoo he seems to enjoy it more than before. He also loved the beach when I took him down there to see the big waves.

I am glad he is too young to understand that Bear is gone and that I didnt have to explain that to him. Dont think I will be as lucky with my remaining two animals.

Really looking forward to his first Christmas!

Happy 10-months Casey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment