Saturday, May 23, 2009

WOW An amazing new development and a great two days



First, Casey went to his very first Padres game and was awake 90% of the time. The Padres won and I think Casey may be a fan for life. We went with his G'Pa, G'Ma and Auntie Camerin. He loved being held and loved by them all. He also got to spend the afternoon with his grandparents which he told me was a blast! He cant wait to do it again.

Casey has two major developments today. The first was rolling over from his stomach to his back - twice during two different sessions.

Okay, I know you will all think I am hallucinating on this second development but I was reading Casey a book today (as usual) and he starting turning the pages. No, I am not kidding and the next time he does it I will record it so you can see. It is really quite remarkable. This was about 10 minutes after he tried to talk to the neighbors across the street.

Here are some pictures from his very active two days with his loving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment