Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Time Has Come...

to go back to work. I am not going to lament here too much. After alot of careful thought and two very tearful nights I have concluded that I am: a) lucky to have a job that pays relatively well and has health benefits b) extremely lucky that they will let me telecommute two days a week) and c) am even luckier that I have family members willing and wanting to go WAY out of their way to spend time with Casey while I work. So, although I know there will be tears tomorrow, I will be strong and realistic and Casey will be in my thoughts at all times and when I get home I will hug and kiss him until he can't stand it anymore!

Casey started purposefully grabbing things today and holding on...very exciting to see these things happen. He also had a good belly laugh which was ridiculously cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Kelli =( I will be sending good vibes your way tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete