Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!










Today was a truly wonderful day. Casey and I met dad (G'Pa) at the zoo for a few hours of nice conversation, interesting exhibits and time with Casey. The weather was beautiful, the crowds pretty small and the mood was calm. It was Casey's first time at the zoo and although he seemed to enjoy watching the people more, I think he just dug being out and about.
After the zoo we met up with Auntie Camerin for dinner and a peek at her new pad (which was very nice). I had a great time and it is days like this that rejuvenate me and remind me how lucky I am in so many different ways. I hope to repeat today many times.
Casey was an Angel, loving every minutes, smiling, laughing and enjoying the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment