Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food and Hair

I have been attempting to feed Casey rice cereal for two weeks with no real luck. Yesterday his Grandma Joanna said he ate it all, so I tried it again this morning and voila! He ate it all! He was so excited and looked so grown up. Going to get a high chair tonight. Avocados and bananas are next on the list. Considering getting a Beaba babycook to help with making all of his food from scratch - my goal is to NOT pass on my weight problem to him, so I am starting early with the organic and fresh food. I have already begun to eliminate the bad food from my own diet because he is watching EVERYTHING I eat.

We have HAIR! I thought he looked different to me this morning and that is when I noticed he has hair - real hair. It is all going so fast. He is such a cute boy and I have never been happier.

2 comments:

  1. At a meeting in Philadelphia and learned, from a very distinguished scientist, that we have a dreadful absence of choline in our diets and every pregnant mother and small child should be given foods containing choline. He said that FDA is considering increasing the recommended levels for children but the data has been available for quite a while and that it would be very important to add such foods or supplements to child's diet. Not in any soy based formula but in some--should check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for hair! We are still waiting for ours - and at least once a week somebody asks me how old my boy =)

    ReplyDelete