Monday, March 22, 2010

New milestones!

I've been remiss. No, make that, I have been extraordinarily busy. With my dissertation defense only two days away I have been preoccupied, but Casey progresses nonetheless. Casey continues to be the happy, healthy child I love. He has achieved three huge milestones over the last week. He now walks. He doesn't walk all the time but he can walk about ten feet and he is getting better every day. It is really cute to watch, but I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Video coming as soon as I can capture it. I am having loads to trouble getting shoes on his feet. He lets me try but they just won't go on and they are plenty big. Not sure where to go from here. He might have super wide feet.

He spontaneously started clapping and he LOVES it. He also likes to take my hands and clap them for me.

He has mastered 'mama' and loves to say it.

Oh, there is a fourth discovery...his penis.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment